VR Batting info
About This Game
‘VR Batting’ is a virtual reality cricket simulator made for the HTC Vive. Pickup the bat, take guard and play!
From smashing the ball out of the park to playing textbook cover drives, play real cricket shots all over the ground in a virtual cricket field.
– 360 degree freedom of stroke-play.
– Face deliveries of up to 100 miles per hour and challenge your reflexes.
– Variations in deliveries: Medium-Fast, Fast, Conventional Swing, Reverse Spin and Spin.
– Shred the ball past the fielders and battle against their AI to score runs.
– Two game modes: 5 Overs Mode and Survival Mode.
– Bat right handed or left handed.
– Leaderboards for highest score, survival mode and six distance, to compete against players from around the world.
– Immersive look and feel enhanced with haptic and audio feedback.
– Game achievements
– Different fielding settings