About This Game
Welcome to Tooki’s Universe
Tooki is a pretty average type of guy who likes having a few carrot beers and playing video games. Out of the blue he receives a distress call through his TV, it’s from Alenna an advanced alien bunny, she is trapped on a Luna base and needs Tooki’s help to collect enough Carrotonium to escape the immense gravity.
Whether Tooki is brave or just has a total disregard for his own personal safety? He dives head first into the mysterious portal; plunging him into a super addictive and challenging adventure.
Tooki will have to solve 125 Puzzles set across 5 unique and beautiful Worlds. Each world brings its own set of obstacles and dangers. You will have to help Tooki Push, Kick and explode his way past them in order to collect enough Carrotonium and save Alenna.
There are perks which Tooki will find and earn along his way which help him on his adventure; he collects “Tooki Tokens” for completing achievements and Easter eggs which can be exchanged at any time for perks. (There are no in app purchases).
The puzzles are very rewarding the first time you solve them, but even more so when you replay them; finding a smarter route, cutting off time, getting all the fruit bonuses and completing a puzzle with a perfect; all adds to the enjoyment. With 50 Steam achievements to acquire and leader boards to compete on, we believe this makes Tooki one of the most re-playable games you’ll have in your library.
- Addictive, fun and rewarding gameplay with great replayability.
- 5 Unique and beautiful Worlds to discover.
- Each environment delivers new hazards and its own set of challenges.
- 125 Puzzles with a balanced learning curve.
- Difficult to reach Bonus Puzzles with tons of free perks.
- Hundreds of possible Solutions for each puzzle.
- Leaderboards so you can prove which solution is the fastest and best.
- 50 Steam Achievements.
- Earnable in game Perks including: Bombs, Gold Clocks, Extra Clones and Super Rewinds.
- NO In App Purchases EVER! All the Tokens for buying perks are earned from good play and Easter eggs.
- Fantastic music from composer Stephen Lu and composers Derek and Brandon Fiechter.
- Cute characters with a nice story line.