Speed Dating for Ghosts info
About This Game
Speed Dating for Ghosts is a weird lil’ narrative game about speed dating ghosts by Ben Gelinas (Dragon Age, Mass Effect) and Mikey Hamm (Mikey Maybe, Glig).
As a lonely specter looking for love in the afterlife, you attend a speed dating event and chat up a cemetery’s worth of phantoms, wraiths, and poltergeists. At the end of the spooky mixer, choose your favorite! They’ll take you out to all the best haunts: old folks’ homes, creepy houses with new owners… Maybe solving a murder is your idea of a good time. Or robbing a bank. Ghosts are into all sorts of things.
- Nine ghosts to meet and date plus one bonus ghost if you’re really committed
- Deep, branching conversations with markedly different outcomes depending on what you choose to say
- A full-fledged date with your favorite ghost that plays out like a text adventure after each speed dating session
- A wide range of quirky characters including spirits of vengeance, compassion, despair, and mischief
- Original music by Mikey Maybe, the musical alterego of game artist Mikey Hamm
Content Warning: Contains frank discussions of death and its consequences, both seriously and with intentional humor.