About This Game
Ian MacLarty’s Dissembler is a subtle puzzle game about unraveling bold, abstract designs one color at a time. Flip pairs of tiles to make matching color groups vanish, but that’s where the resemblance to a standard match-three ends. In Dissembler no tiles will drop in to replace the ones you have matched: your task is to remove all tiles and leave behind a clean slate. The experience starts simply, leading you gently from basic principles to more and more complex puzzles, and before long it will require careful planning and lateral thinking to keep progressing.
- Beautifully-presented minimalist puzzle game with chilled original soundtrack
- Every one of the 120+ puzzles is a hand-made work of art with no randomness
- Experiment freely – undo any number of moves at any time without any penalty
- Buy once and enjoy forever – no in-app purchases necessary!
- Free daily puzzles, plus step-by-step solutions revealed the next day
- Infinite mode offers an endless play mode with online leaderboards
- Color-blind mode makes Dissembler accessible to more players